- High Speed Intel Celeron CPU @ 650 MHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 1-Gb Flash drive(J-NXS-AX-FL) or
- 40 Gb hard drive (J-NXS-AX-HD)
- Real-time clock with lithium battery backup
Communications – Base Unit
- One 10/100-mbit Ethernet port - RJ 45 connection
- One high-speed RS-232 serial port; DB-9 connector
- One RS-485 Port, electrically isolated
- One Lon FTT10 A port (78 KBps)
- Embedded version of Microsoft Windows™ XP, Microsoft Java Virtual Machine or Sun Hotspot VM, depending on version.
- Includes either R2.3.522 or later or AX 3.1 or later
The JACE-NXS is ideally suited for integration, monitoring and control in commercial and light industrial installations.
It has greater computing power with 512 MB RAM standard, 1-Gb Flash drive, optional hard drive, and a 650 MHz Celeron processor in a fan-less cabinet. Jace NXS-AX-FL has no moving parts which provides increased reliability. The JACE NXS-AX-FL includes an integral UPS. This superior computing and processing power make it ideal for installations where large amounts of archives and graphics are required. Because it has a PC processor platform with hard disk and is offered with either full or embedded Microsoft™ Windows XP, the JACE-NXS is ideal for organizations whose IT policies dictate Microsoft products or when applications such as OPC require a Windows-based operating system. This unit is available with either Vykon Release 2 or AX software.
The JACE-NXS can be wall-mounted or panel-mounted (din-rail) depending on the location requirements and conditions. Built-in communication ports give this controller flexibility to meet most connectivity requirements.