Sedona Programmable Controller
P-ION series products are universal programmable controllers that can be used to manage a variety of building systems including heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (HVAC) systems. Basic and advanced control strategies can be programmed by Sedona Framework™ for optimized performance.
- IP based programmable controller for Building Management Systems
- Implements Sedona Framework™
- 16 Universal Inputs
- 16 Flex Input/Outputs
- Any flex I/O point can be configured as analog output, digital input or pulse input
- Software based configuration
- Status LED for all inputs and outputs
- Real-time-clock with scheduling
- Up to 8 additional relay outputs via optional relay modules
- RJ45 Ethernet port
- RS485 port
- USB port (for firmware upgrade)
Universal Inputs:all universal inputs can be configured as analog or voltage free digital inputs. Analog inputs are optimized for resistive type temperature sensors (e.g. PT1000) and 0-10 VDC devices. 13 bit A/D converters assure high resolution measurements. For (0)4-20 mA input signals, external 500 Ohm resistors are required. All inputs are protected against short circuits to ground and against direct connection up to 50 VAC.
Flex I/O Points: All flex I/O points can be configured as analog output, digital input or pulse input. Analog outputs are used to control 0(2)-10V valve and damper actuators, humidifiers, frequency drives, etc. Convertor relay boards can be used to drive on/off loads. All outputs are protected against short circuits to ground and against direct connection up to 50 VAC. Optional Relay Board Extension: Two relay modules (RK-4) can be connected by ribbon cable to provide a total of 8 additional relay outputs at 10A.