NIAGARA 4 SUPERVISOR
The Niagara 4 Supervisor is an IoT (Internet of Things) software platform used in server-class applications. It makes managing all buildings at an enterprise level possible, giving facilities managers the ability to quickly respond to problems and insights to optimize their system. The Niagara 4 Supervisor allows multiple Niagara-based JACE® controllers, along with other IP-based controllers and field devices, to be networked together. It serves real-time graphical information to standard Web-browser clients and provides server-level functions. These functions include centralized data logging/trending, archiving to external databases, alarming, dashboarding, system navigation, master scheduling, database management, and integration with other enterprise software applications through an XML interface (oBIX standard). Also, it provides a comprehensive graphical engineering toolset for application development.
- Centralized system management
- Quickly navigate to individual buildings using tags to diagnose problems
- Compare data between buildings
- Export system data to external databases
- Integrate BAS to other enterprise applications
- Integrate to other applications, such as work order management, analytics, etc.
- Single tool used to program JACE controllers and Supervisor
- Remotely back up JACE applications to Supervisor
- Batch provisioning of JACE firmware upgrades from Supervisor
- Robust built-in analytic capabilities supported by standard Niagara components and visualizations
- Compatibility with Niagara Analytics 2.0, adding data source, functional and mathematical programming blocks to enable sophisticated analytic algorithms
Many open protocol drivers (optional) are included with Niagara 4:
Bacnet IP, LON IP, KNX IP, M-bus IP, Modbus TCP, oBiX, OpenADR, SNMP