The Siemens Desigo driver allows direct connection between Siemens Desigo PX controllers and Tridium Niagara 4 devices. It provides an effective solution for retrofitting of small and medium-sized building management systems, facilitates the integration of multiple protocols. The driver implements the BACnet protocol over the LonTalk protocol in the Niagara framework. This type of protocol transmits BACnet data over LonWorks FTT-10 physical support. BACnet objects contain various self-documented attributes, which highly simplify the integration process. The driver is able to search for connected controllers, discover points, time programs and alarms. Point names, states and physical units are automatically imported into the Niagara system. This saves enginering time and reduces potential errors.
- Communication with all BACnet devices over LonTalk.
- Use of standard LonWorks FTT-10 option cards.
- Discovery function of devices supported.
- Discovery function of the points supported with all the characteristics from the devices (including type, description and measurement units).
- Support of points updating in polling or change-of-value (COV) mode..
- Support of standard and virtual points.
- Auto discovery of schedulers and calendars.
- Reading / writing of weekly schedulers and calendars.
- Historical logs auto discovery.
- Import of historical log data.
- Support of date and time synchronization of devices.
- Support in receiving and acknowledging alarms from devices.
PXC12.D, PXC12-T.D, PXC22.D, PXC22-T.D, PXC36.D, PXC36-T.D, PXC12, PXC12-T, PXC22, PXC22-T, PXC36, PXC36-S, PXC52 PXC10-TL, PXC50.D, PXC100.D, PXC200.D, PXC64-U, PXC128-U, PXC00.D,PXC00-U, PXC-NRUF, PXR11, PXR12