The Notifier AM-Series driver allows the integration of the Italian Notifier’s AM Series fire panels (AM2000 – AM4000 – AM6000 – AM8000) into Niagara Framework. The driver can be used on all platforms where a station is running (Supervisor and JACE).
The use of JACE, together with the Notifier driver, allows to manage the Notifier’s fire panels with the native supervision system (Niagara Supervisor) and also with other supervision systems (eg. SCADA), fitted with standard communication protocol (Modbus, BACnet, oBIX, etc.).
All driver components, the devices, the detected points, the histories, the alarms and the schedulers are perfectly integrated in Niagara Workbench; this allows a better efficiency in the design and maintenance of the systems, with lower cost results.
- Communication driver with CEI-ABI serial protocol or through IP-serial converter.
- Configuration of the communication parameters of the RS-232/485 serial interface.
- Discovering function for central units, sensors and zones.
- Automatic import of the type and description of sensors and zones from the central unit.
- Automatic association of sensors to zones based on the configuration of the central unit.
- Management of alarms and faults of sensors, zones and control panels.
- Management of exclusion commands on sensors and zones.
- Management of date and time synchronization commands, acknowledge and reset on the central unit.
- Event log import from the central unit.
- ExportBACnet Utility: this utility allows the automatic split of a composite variable into several states (status, command, analog value) to make exporting to the BACnet network easier, avoiding manual duplication of points.