R-ION series products are programmable room controllers ideal for managing a wide range of individual building products such as fan-coil units and VAV boxes. Extremely flexible customization options are available thanks to configurable color touchscreen, full programmability, custom logo possibility and various style/color options. The unit has no on-board inputs & outputs, but is able to connect to a multitude of external IO, due to multiple communication ports and protocols. Integrated temperature sensor is standard in all versions. The unit can also be ordered in a temperature plus relative humidity sensing configuration. In addition to basic fan-speed and temperature settings, lighting controls can easily be integrated, as well as custom application specific functions (e.g. Do Not Disturb / Make Up Room buttons for hotel rooms).
- 3.5” resistive color touch-screen
- Freely programmable
- Fully customizable graphics
- Powered by Sedona Framework
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Optional relative humidity sensor
- Multiple communication ports
- WIFI option
- Belimo MP-Bus option
- Dali (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface)
- DMX driver available
- Low profile, only 10.5 mm thick
- Optional Input/output modules optimized for terminal units
Display / User Interface: 3.5” resistive color touch-screen. 65K colors. The display pages and user interface are freely customizable by a systems integrator. Multiple pages can be configured with various widgets for displaying / modifying values.
Communications: R-ION controllers support various industry standard protocols simultaneously. The main supervisory system communication (Port 1) is serial RS485 or wireless IP depending on basic version:
- WIFI versions support BACnet IP, ModbusTcp (master and/or slave), Sox protocol.
- Serial ports support BACnet MSTP (slave) and Modbus RTU (master and/or slave)
Optionally, one or more of the following auxilliary communication ports may be available:
- Second RS485 port (Modbus & DMX drivers available)
- Belimo MP-Bus
- DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) port