This driver allows to share points, alarms, histories and schedulers through the SOAP 1.2 protocol.
It is possible to share points and schedulers with SOAP protocol through appropriate extensions.
Messages (requests or replies) from software components that support SOAP:
- CONTROL POINTS SUPPORT: there are 8 different SOAP services in order to get and set any control points available in the Niagara Station by specifying its id. Each control points can be export using the SOAP point extension where it could be possible to assign a unique point id.
- ALARM SUPPORT: there are a few alarms SOAP services in order to get a list of all the available alarm classes, a list of all the available alarms for the specified alarm classes and the alarm details for a specific alarm UUID.
- HISTORIES SUPPORT: there are few histories SOAP services in order to get a list of all the available histories in the station with the specific history id used to retrieve the history data collection in a specific time range.
- SCHEDULES SUPPORT: there are a few schedules SOAP services in order to get and set the weekly schedule and special events for all the schedules types available in the Niagara Framework.
- BQL QUERY SUPPORT: there is a SOAP service in order to resolve a BQL query result in the Station components.
- EXTENSIVE API: in order to create your own SOAP services (require JAVA knowledge).