Advanced monitoring of energy data
EnergyLink is an optional module of EasyLink. It provides the user with a simple and intuitive graphical interface that allows the analysis of energy data, enhancing the stored historical data, to develop optimization strategies in order to reduce energy consumption. A powerful Chart Builder allows you to create a library of custom charts, reusable from the interface or widgets inside graphical views, energy reports and dashboards. The integrated energy alarm algorithm allows automatic detection and reporting of consumption anomalies. EnergyLink facilitates decisions and makes possible to monitoring the results, measuring the savings.
- Missing data compensation with peak suppression.
- Data visibility due to user credentials.
- Simplified energy chart builder.
- Aggregation of historical data.
- Drill Down function.
- Comparison and analysis charts.
- Standard and advanced energy alarm algorithm.
- Periodic customizable energy reports.
- Import of bill data.
- Management of consumption accounting.
- Benchmarking based on the energetic features of sites.
- Possibility to use virtual meters in all Chart Builders. new
- Multiple regressions management. new
- Accounting for consumption costs. new
- Compatible with Niagara version 4.8 and 4.9. new