The iSMA-B-MAC36NL is a compact Master Application Controller with built-in different types of I/O and operating in Niagara Framework environment.
Using the specific local I/O set 16x UI, 8x AO, 4x DI and 8x DO allows to use the device in different applications. The controller provides control, data logging, alarming, scheduling, integration and visualisation.
To allow IP connectivity there are 2x Fast Ethernet ports which can operate as two independent ports. Built-in 1x RS485 can be used to expand number of I/O by connecting iSMA-BMINI or iSMA-B-MIX series I/O modules or to integrate with other subsystems.
There are two more hardware versions of the controller with the second RS485 port and M-Bus interface available.
iSMA-B-MAC36NL provides rich graphical interface displaying on a standard Web browser or on external display connected to built-in HDMI and USB port (touchscreen support).
- Niagara 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 4.10
- Real-time programming
- 2x Fast Ethernet (independent)
- 1x RS485 (opto-isolated)
- Second RS485 (opto-isolated, optional hardware version)
- M-Bus interface (optional hardware version)
- 2x USB (touchscreen, mouse, keyboard support)
- 16x UI, 8x AO, 4x DI and 8x DO
- HDMI to connect external display
- Built-in Web server provides graphical User interface available from Web browser level
- SD card to collect real-time data, history and alarms
- Hardware replacement by SD Card
- Different licensing models for various application types