The Emerson CPC driver for JACE makes possible the integration of the following Einstein control devices: CPC BX (HVAC), CX (Convenience Stores) and RX (Refrigeration) Series E1 and E2 into Niagara Framework. All components of the driver, device, detected points, histories and schedules are perfectly integrated into Niagara Workbench and this allows better efficiency in the design and maintenance of the systems, which results in lower costs. The use of JACE, together with the Emerson CPC driver, allows to manage the Einstein control devices over that with the native supervision system (Niagara Supervisor) and also with other supervisory systems (eg. SCADA), fitted with standard communication protocol (Modbus, BACnet, oBIX, etc.).
- Drivers for communication with proprietary protocol TCP/IP.
- Setting the configuration parameters of the communication.
- Auto discovery of Einstein devices on the network LAN.
- Alarm management for lack communication with Einstein devices.
- Auto discovery of the native points.
- Read/Write of the native points boolean and numeric with management of the states of alarm and override values.
- Supports point attributes (average, maximum, minimum, runtime, cycles, etc.).
- Supports standard and virtual points.
- Auto discovery of native scheduler.
- Read/Write native schedulers and changing the weekly schedule.
- Auto discovery of native history log.
- Importing historical data of native logs.
- Points are automatically imported into the station, inheriting all the features from devices (including type, description and unit of measure).