This gateways series allows to integrate devices with open and proprietary protocols into Niagara Framework and/or to perform data accounting operations, in different
modes, IP or serial. Thanks to the integrated SD Card slot and Real Time Clock, it is possible to activate the Data Logger function for storing historical data and the following download on the Niagara platform (DLOG version only). These gateways can be used with any JACE model (in IP or serial version) or interfaced by a supervisor (IP version only). The CONV version allows the conversion of IP-serial data. The RIP-485 version allows repetition of the 485 signal with galvanic separation. The firmware update function is simplified using the IP connection or SD card.
- 1 ETHERNET 10/100Mbs port (only for IP version).
- 1 RS485 slave port for communication to JACE controller.
- 1 dedicated serial port for communication bus to field devices. Opto-isolated port.
- SD card slot for updating firmware and storing historical data.
- Communication status LEDs.
- Real Time Clock with integrated back-up battery for maintenance.
Available in 2 hardware versions: RS-485 and IP or RS-485 only.