The Twitter Client module is the ideal solution for all Tridium partners who wish to integrate into JACE controllers and Niagara Supervisor the ability to use Twitter for alarm management and publishing any information handled within the Niagara Framework. For example, it is possible to send daily updates related to energy use, statistics on operation hours of a specific equipment or any other notification concerning a change of status, alarm or fault message. It allows the alarm acknowledgment with a simple tweet. The module can be used under all platforms that support the Niagara Framework, such as the Web Supervisor or JACE and is perfectly integrated into Niagara Workbench. All components of the module, service, account, recipient, alarm acknowledger and updater are perfectly integrated in the framework: this allows a better efficiency in the systems and maintenance engineering, with lower cost results.
- Integration with the Twitter API standard for all transactions handled by the module.
- Service account management with support for integrated system called OAuth authorization.
- Geo Location Support for sending messages.
- Alarm management through a specific recipient for updating the state of the selected account and/or sending direct messages to the list of authorized accounts.
- Management of alarm acknowledgment by reading the tweets of the account or to receive direct messages from authorized users.
- Managing your Twitter accounts in the configuration information of the system users for the management of alarm acknowledgment.
- Generic component for sending information from the data supported by Niagara Framework.
- Tweets management support in ” append to timeline ” or “update in timeline” mode, depending on the type of the managed information.
- Management internationality of messages using the lexicon module.