DSL-EM Monitor Ambientale
Any occupied enclosed space will rapidly exceed comfortable CO2 limits without ventilation: an office fairly sparsely occupied by 1 sedentary person for every 100 sq. ft will exceed 1000 ppm CO2 in about half an hour, above which concentration and productivity falls, and the likelihood of accidents increases. Demand Controlled Ventilation (DCV) saves energy by controlling ventilation based on the measured levels of CO2 in each area.
DSL-EM is a DALI-compatible and entirely DALI-powered sensor in a standard thermostat enclosure which measures a range of environmental quality parameters: CO2, temperature, humidity, and illumination. It is a one-device solution for controlling all aspects of the indoor environment.
- Calibrated temperature, humidity, light level and CO2 measurements in a standard wall thermostat package.
- Measurements updated every 8 seconds a displayed on LCD and reported to BMS via DALI.
- Programmable high-brightness beacon and audible alarm when specified CO2 level is exceeded.
- Exceeds the Green Building Standards Code for Demand Control Ventilation.
- CO2 measurements are made using the most accurate method (ratio of IR absorbance at two wavelengths), avoiding calibration drift due to device ageing and the need for Automatic Baseline Calibration (ABC) as used in most sensors.